The Latest Church Calendar has been changed and the Updated timing are as follows:
- Lenten suppers: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Walk 8, St. Luke Catholic Church, 300 E. eleventh St., Thibodaux. The congregation is for supporting the Lenten meals each Friday amid Lent. You can arrange by calling 446-0487. The Tickets are $8 and $10. Contact – Debra Pilot at 446-0487 or 688-4839.
- Acclaim on the Bayou: 6 p.m. Walk 16, St. Luke Community Center, 300 E. eleventh St, Thibodaux. Allen Chapel AME Church will have the main yearly melodic “Applause on the Bayou.” Other church choirs are also welcomed. Extraordinary visitor soloists will be DJ. Broomfield, Andrea Rhodes and Kandace Washington Ward. Affirmation is free.
- Marriage and Enrichment Ministry: 9 a.m. Walk 16, Beacon Light of Houma, 4325 W. Park Ave., Gray. Reference point Light of Houma will have three incredible couples sharing on the theme Living our favored coexistence. A mainland breakfast will be given.
- St. Joseph Altar: 8:30 a.m. Walk 19, Thibodaux Healthcare Center, 1300 Lafourche Drive, Thibodaux. The inside will have its yearly St. Joseph special stepped area from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. All are welcome.
- Shelter Restoration Outreach Ministry: Noon-2 p.m., second Saturday of every month, 6905 Alma St., Houma. This is a nourishment bank giveaway. Bring confirmation of pay.
- Terrebonne Churches United Good Samaritan Food Bank: 254 Magnolia St., Houma, from 9 a.m. to early afternoon Mondays and Saturdays, and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesdays. No arrangements essential. Call 851-5523.
This March 2019 the Calendar will Report as Follows