Epic Games have just released their Fortnite patch 8.20. There are new updates for Battle Royale, Save the World and Creative world. The Fornite Server Maintenance is scheduled to begin at 9 am GMT as a result of which the game will be going offline
The patch note for Battle Royale can be found at the Fortnite Website.
Its big new feature is a new limited mode called The Floor is Lava. Along with this, it has also introduced the Poison Dart Trap.
THE FLOOR IS LAVA- limited time mode:
The Volcano has sprung a leak…Drop, loot, RUN! Hold the high ground and be the last one standing in this spicy new LTM.
Lava gradually rises from the lowest parts of the map, and it’s hot! Drop in and quickly loot and gather materials so you can be the first to reach the high ground.
- A few minutes into the match, the lava will begin to rise.
- The lava moves at a steady speed until the entire map is covered.
- Touching the lava will apply damage directly to your health and bounce you up in the air.
- You can build on the lava.
- Players will be given a small number of materials every second, to help out in those “entire map is on fire” situations.
If you want to check Full Patch Notes then visit Official Website:- https://www.epicgames.com.
Be sure to check Unionjournalism.com for every update.