Get ready for some high voltage action with Borderland 3. This is a first-person video shooter game and involves a lot of effort.
Shoot and loot-
- The game is loot driven. Players can either play alone or can create a group of a maximum of four people to earn experience points.
- Defeating enemies is another excellent way to gain rewards.
New characters amp up the game-
- This new game adds four new playable characters- Amara, Moze, Zane, FL4K.
- Amara is known as the Siren who gather all the heavenly fists.
- Moze has a unique nickname and is known as the Gunner. This young gunner rides an Iron Bear.
- Zane is the ultimate operative character. There is not a single gadget that he does not own.
- FL4K is the robot wanted by everyone. It is a beastmaster and gathers all the aids to fight.
New game new skills-
- Borderland 3 is much different from its previous version.
- The earlier series had only one particular skill.
- The new game offers three unique features to its characters making the game all the more exciting.
Equipped with many weapons-
- This time to gang up against the enemies over a billion guns is present.
- Players can also use features like ice and fire to destroy the dreadful enemies.
- The visual variety of the new game is undoubtedly going to give a new look and vibe to the entire game.
More power to players-
- As the players get access to exciting weapons, they become more powerful.
- Borderland 2 showed the use of Slag.
- In this new version, Slag is replaced by radiation making the enemies really weak.
- The radiation feature not only causes pain to one enemy, but it also spreads to other enemies as well.
Some other perks-
- Weapons also include shield kits, grenade modifiers, and class modifiers.
- Players can generate their loot on per player basis.
- Players can also take refuge behind short barriers.