Canadian actor and voice artist Gabe Khouth has died at the age of 46 due to cardiac arrest on July 23rd, 2019.
The late voice-over star was best known for starring in ‘Once Upon a Time’ and Santa Baby. He was involved in a motorbike accident after which he suffered cardiac arrest. The tragic news of his death was announced by his brother and actor Sam Vincent in a heartbreaking video.
According to the police, the accident happened at 1:30 pm on 23rd July. The statement by the police says that a victim has been airlifted from the site of the accident. The precise reason for death is yet to be confirmed.
TRIBUTES FLOODED ALL OVER THE INTERNET
After the news of the sudden death of Gabe, the social networking sites were flooded with the praises and condolences for the actor. Actor Peter Kelamis tweeted:
His brother said: “My brother loved to ride. He loved all of you. Thank you.”
Once Upon a Time actor Jason Burkart tweeted: “I am saddened by the loss of our good friend Gabe.
You will forever be in our hearts and memories. Thanks for all the belly laughs. Love ya, buddy. Feel free to visit/ leave flowers/ write notes.”
Faustino Di Bauda, also a fellow star from the same show tweeted: “I’m going to miss you, buddy.”
Sean Maguire tweeted:
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GABE
- He played Sneezy of the seven dwarves on ‘Once Upon a Time.’
- He was born on November 22, 1972, in North Vancouver, Canada
- He starred in an episode of “21 Jump Street” alongside Jhonny Depp as one of his debut roles
- Khouth has played several roles in anime most notably Nicol Amalfi in Gundam SEED
- Khouth has also acted in the live-action punk/ cult film Terminal City Richochet
- His elder brother is Samuel Vincent who is also a voice actor