Sushma Swaraj is one of the famous names in Indian Politics, and she was awarded one of the best-loved politicians for her humbleness and working efforts. Unfortunately, she left us on 6th August night, Sushma Swaraj was admitted to All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS) suffering a massive cardiac arrest. Previously she went through a liver transplant and the come out was positive, and she had been having health problems recently. This she even denied joining any federal ministry, giving herself a much-needed break. Few hours before the tragic incident She tweeted congratulating and thanking Prime Minister Modi for the move on Jammu and Kashmir.
Her political life and achievements
She had a great career to look upon, and let us take a look upon the following –
• Sushma Swaraj became youngest cabinet minister at the age of 25
• She was the second lady after Indira Gandhi to hold the office
• She was elected seven times as ember of Parliament and three times as Legislative Assembly
• She was the Chief Minister of Delhi
• She served as minister of external affairs from 2014- 2018-19 and leader of the opposition.
• She was a Supreme Court lawyer too.
• She is called the iron lady of India
People loved her for her work, Sushma Ji was always ready to help irrespective of the place and time. And stood for the perfect example of women empowerment. Her death was shocking and sudden.
Her body was brought from the BJP office to Lodhi Road for the crematorium and the public to pay respect. Apart from Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other BJP officials, veteran Lal Krishna Advani, PM of Bhutan Tobgay, NDA leaders were also present. Various ministers from all over the country expressed their grief on the happening. The iron day lived by her husband Swaraj Kaushal and daughter Bansuri.