Samsung recently launched its Galaxy S20 smartphone at its unpacked event. But Samsung is not ready to slow down. The tech giant also made sure to give its competitors a scare and a glance at the future side-by-side. The company announced the latest addition to its Phablet phone series.
Yes! Samsung just confirmed the launch for Galaxy Note 20. Along with it, they also confirmed the Galaxy Fold 2. However, More on that later!
For the time being, Let’s get cracking!
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Release Date
The latest installment in the Phablet phone series will release in August like the rest of the Note series phones. The previous installment of the series i.e., Galaxy Note 10 and 10+, also made way in the following August. However, The release of the Galaxy Note 20 can be delayed owing to the ongoing Corona Virus Pandemic.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Price
In terms of price, We’d expect Samsung to launch the Note 20 devices around the same prices as the Note 10 and 10+, or somewhat higher.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 starts at ₹71,900, and the Note 10+ starts at ₹83,200. Therefore, The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will probably carry the same price tag or a tad bit higher.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Features
The Speculated features of Samsung’s new device are:
Screen and Display
- The device will have a 6.9 inches(17.53cm) screen with a resolution of 1440×3040 pixels with 488ppi.
- Bezel-less AMOLED display gets a punch-hole design with Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Above all, The device will have the Samsung Galaxy Note series’ signature S-Pen.
- Note 20 will accommodate a triple camera setup with a 108MP primary camera, accompanied by 48MP and 12MP lenses.
- The device will also feature a 40MP lens front camera embedded in its punch-hole design.
- The Note 20 will probably use Samsung’s own Exynos 9 Octa 990 chipsets instead of Snapdragon processors.
- The suspected RAM of the device is 12GB with Mali-G77 MP11 GPU for maximum performance.
- The suspected battery of the device is of 5000 mAh.
- Moreover, The device is expected to get Wireless. In addition, It might get a new-age fast charging feature.
- The phone will provide a 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 512GB.
- The device will accommodate a USB Type-C port for fast charging.
- Also, The phone might also support the 5G band along with the common 2G, 3G, and 4G Volte bands.
- However, The device won’t be having a Headphone Jack, just like Note 10 and 10+.
In addition, Just like Note 10, Note 20 is suspected of having three variants i.e., Note 20 Lite, Note 20, and Note 20+.
For more updates, Stay tuned to Union Journalism.